Tomasz Major is Founder and Managing Director in Global Employment - Strategy Consultants. Lawyer, fellow in the Institute for Cross-Border Employment, President in the leading European Entrepreneurs Organisation - European Employers (approx. 5000 enterprises associated, employing more than 1,65 million people across of Europe), President in the IPP-Arbitration Court.
Tomasz Major, the senior partner, at forty one, is the founder of the firm and is spends most of his time administering to and dealing with the considerable talents of some of the most successful consultants on cross border employment in Europe. He is a counsellor, someone the younger associates can go to with their troubles.
Education: study of European and international business and tax law in Frankfurt (Germany) and in Aix-en-Provence (France).
International experience: Leading Law Firms, Business Consultants and Lobbying Firms in New York (USA), Paris (France), Düsseldorf (Germany) and Brussels (Belgium). Since 2000: practice of international tax law, European social law, cross-border labour law, international and cross-border employment business.
Clients and Projects:
- Advising for two leading staffing agencies from United Arab Emirates regarding cross border employment in Europe
- Advising a CAC-40 (France) company regarding posting of workers from Eastern Europe to France
- Permanent advising for DAX (Germany) company regarding cross border employment in Europe
- Permanent advising for two leading European construction firms regarding cross-border employment in Europe
- Permanent advising for five leading European industry services companies (energy, petro and chemicals) regarding posting of workers
- Advising for over 300 European staffing and temporary employment firms as well outsourcing firms and service providers: costs optimisation, posting of workers, A1, administrative requirements and procedures, control procedures
- Advising for over twenty staffing agencies from India and Nepal regarding immigration procedures, visa requirements and cross border employment in Europe
- Advising for over 40 leading staffing firms as well outsourcing firms and service providers from south-east Asia regarding immigration procedures, visa requirements and cross border employment in Europe.
Privately, Tomasz Major is a globetrotter, sailor and pilot (PPL(A)). In the years 2003-2011, Tomasz Major organised exploration expeditions to more than 60 countries, including a spectacular solo journey across the Sahara Desert (Erg Oriental, Western Sahara, Erg Chebbi), expeditions to the heart of a jungle on Borneo, Papua, Sumatra, Uganda and Rwanda, as well as South America. Tomasz Major supports humanitarian and educational projects in the third world , especially in South-East Asia and Africa.